Friday, July 12, 2013

No news...

Monday was the last time I heard from the nurse from Little Rock... I really don't want to be a bug-a-boo but the suspense is killing me!!! I want to know when we can start this whole process... I'm trying to be patient but its hard. I'm this close to bombarding her email with "are we there yet" type questions, but I will refrain, I know she's a busy woman. We're still praying and seeking God's guidance, all in His time.

Not much else happening around here I've been trying to get back into the habit of walking everyday but its so hot🔥. Today I went swimming with a friend and we did water exercises, now that's fun!! I always have fun with her we have the best conversations!! Chance is fishing tonight and I should be folding laundry but I'm putting it off... PROCRASTINATION! I'm really good at it, so I'm watching hallmark movies! Ok I've wasted enough time I must go fold now!!

No comments: