Friday, May 9, 2014

15 weeks

Today we are 15 weeks and 1 day!! Boy time is flying! Monday is a prenatal visit I'm pretty excited to get to check in on baby Robbins. First trimester symptoms are few and further between, I'm still SO tired and have no energy but I just know that means baby Robbins is growing and using up all my energy! I'm ready for that second trimester energy I've heard so much about! I've also had my share of pregnancy brain moments... Ok ok I'll share just to give you all a laugh... I forgot to leave a tip for the waitress at lunch one day so I went back to the resturant to make sure she got it! I was cooking chicken and using the meat thermometer the chicken wouldn't cook any hotter than 98 degrees... Yes the thermometer was set to Celsius!! I'm sure I've done more silly things but I just can't remember them right now!! 

I've started a regristry so I've been putting all kinds of gender neutral things on it until next month when we find out if baby Robbins is a he or she! We're thinking of having a reveal party, just something small with all of our friends, but fun none the less! 

That's about all I've got for now I'll leave you with a bump pic it was taken at 14 weeks 4 days! Have a blessed night friends thanks for reading! 

Ashley




No comments: