Tuesday, April 1, 2014

9 week update

Well here we are 9 weeks 5 days... I'm sick and tired and I gag all the time! But praise God I'm going to have a baby! All this sickness just means that baby Robbins is growing and developing, according to all the books and apps I'm on he down hill slope of the sickness which is not just in the morning! I've not had any crazy cravings unless you count zucchini, I've had a lot of adversions though, Mexican food is nasty and most all food sounds gross to me right now. I'm also having sinus issues and the drainage isn't helping my neusea AT ALL! I was able to contact my dr and she recommended some stuff to help, I'm going to wait it out a little longer until I take anything... But the drainage is bad!! Other than that I'm doing great! I'm trying my best to praise Him through it all and not complain... I always said I wouldn't complain if God blessed us with a baby and I'm really trying hard. When people ask me how I'm feeling I smile and say "sick, but that's a good thing!" Thank you all again for your continued prayers and support! God is good and we are living His miracles and blessings. Have a blessed week friends! 

Ashley 

No comments: