Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's been a while!!!

Well it's been almost a year and a half since my last post and a lot has happened in the past year... I say a lot but maybe it hasn't. Chance and I are very boring people and we basically go to work, church and stay home! Talk about BORING!! Chance informed me last night at our teen after prom "party" at church (we had fun awesome games, trivia, and PANCAKES!!!) that I had the maturity of an 80 year old woman! This was said after I told him I was much more mature than he is and he comes back with that comment. So what if I like to go to bed at 10:00, so what if I love watching antique roadshow (even though I can't get the channel here), so what if I love HGTV, and watching re-runs of "In the Heat of the Night", so what if I use therigesic and mentholatum! Does that make me an 80 year old woman!?! NO... 65 maybe, but definitely not 80!! He just doesn't understand that I was raised by traditionalists, we watched the evening news and then hit the hay! We used home remedies when we were sick and we definitely watched old shows like Andy Griffith and Murder She  Wrote!! Memaw made pawpaw and I cream of wheat for breakfast and she makes the best homemade drop biscuits EVER!! My upbringing was a good one, nothing really to complain about! Someday I hope to instill the same values into my children that Memaw and Pawpaw instilled into me. Thanks for reading, it's now 10:40 and I'm beat... I think it's time for bed! Goodnight all!

No comments: