Thursday, May 19, 2011

A collection of thoughts

I don’t think I will ever learn… I put trust in people and they end up stabbing me in the back. I was recently told by someone that they thought that I didn’t like them; I don’t understand this comment because I try to be nice to everyone. I was always taught that if I didn’t have anything nice to say that I shouldn’t say anything at all… I try to practice this everyday and maybe some people take it as me being a witch but that is simply not the case. There are a few people that I admit I will not acknowledge if I meet them in the street, it may not be the Christian thing to do but I am constantly praying and asking God for guidance in those situations.
Tonight as I sit here surfing on Facebook I noticed a post by what used to be a very dear friend… She’s getting married Saturday and I am so happy for her. She was in my wedding and I have known her since I was 5, will I be at her wedding you ask? No I won’t be… you see I didn’t get an invitation. Why? I don’t know the reasoning really but after my wedding she stopped talking to me, I guess the phone and email works both ways but I feel I tried, maybe not fully to the best of my ability but I did try. I miss her dearly and wish her the most happiness in the world and I just hope that someday we can get our friendship back. I know she will make a beautiful bride and I can’t wait to see the pictures.
Sometimes I wonder how people can be malicious and mean to people they have never met, not that it is justified but is it easier to be mean to people you don’t know? I ask you this how do you act malicious and horribly mean to your family? People do it everyday… there are families everywhere that never speak or are mad at each other and wont admit they are wrong. Pride is such a heavy word and I feel sorry for those carrying it around.



No comments: