Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fun filled weekend

Well it's only half over but this weekend has been super fun! It started yesterday at work with a shower thrown by my amazing co-workers! Here are some pics... 






Sawyer is so blessed already to have so many people that love him! I am one lucky momma to have so many wonderful friends to do this for us! 

So that was yesterday, and today we took maternity pictures!!! My best friend Meagan came all the way over from Springdale to do photos for us! I cannot wait to see them! We had such a great time together today, it makes me wish she were closer. It is days like this that make me realize how much I truly miss her! She and I and our friend Mandy have been friends for almost 10 years, actually next year will be our 10 year 
friend-aversary. We are planning something fun to celebrate!! I don't have any sneak peeks of the photos yet but as soon as I do I'll devote an entire blog post to them! That's all I've got for now, I think I'll head to bed... It's been an eventful day and this girl is TIRED!! Have a blessed rest of your weekend friends! 

Ashley 

Oh I almost forgot my fellow blogger friend Ashley over at weareexpectingmiricales.blogspot.com surprised me at work with a super cute gift for Sawyer, here is the pic... 

I love it so much and I'm so grateful that God allowed our paths to cross a few years ago, she's truly an amazing woman! Thanks Ashley! 

Ok good night for real! 






1 comment:

Ashley said...

So fun! I love baby showers! Looks like you got some fun stuff!